Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ummm...I can't lift my arms!

I re-started the P90X rotation yesterday. For those of you who have not yet experienced the *pleasure* of workouts with Mr. Tony Horton, Day One Week One of the rotation is Chest and Back. What this workout entails is ninety bazillion pushups , chin-ups, pull-ups..all sort of different kinds of "ups." I sweated. I swore and the next morning...it hit. Holy soreness, Batman. My A R M P I T S hurt. Well, not really my armpits, but that area that leads into your armpit where you can tend to get those unsightly fat bulges when you try to wear a cute summer dress to a wedding. Yeah, those. SUPER DUPER SORE. I never really realized how much I use those muscles...little things like....oh....I don't know...getting dressed??

Today was "owie" to say the least. But I will not let a little discomfort...or Tony Horton's lame jokes dissuade me. I am on a mission people!! What is a little armpit soreness compared to looking fabulous at my brother's wedding??


1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I totally know the armpit area, mainly because I described almost the same thing on my blog when I was having trouble swimming the other day (due to pushups). Are you still doing P90X? How's it going?

    ReplyDelete